As a multidisciplinary practice comprising structural, civil and building services engineering services, we have a broad collective knowledge-base and are well positioned to tackle the climate emergency. We are taking advantage of these strengths and being mindful to communicate and collaborate with each other to offer environmentally conscientious solutions on all projects and, where appropriate, offer alternative options.
In addition, we offer the following energy and carbon services dedicated to bringing the built environment in line with planetary limits:
- Embodied carbon detailed calculation / whole life cycle assessment
- Structural embodied carbon reduction design advice
- Circular economy design advice
- Inspections and appraisals of existing buildings, structures, and building services systems for refurbishment, re-use, or reclamation
- Post-occupancy energy and water monitoring, evaluation and optimisation
- Dynamic energy simulation for building optimisation